It is a challenge because I can only answer with one word answers. Those who know me will find this challenge hilarious. One word conversations.....nearly impossible. LOL.
I am to pass this on to six lovely friends.
They, in turn are to do the same and then let those
people know that they have been chosen...
Here we go!
1. Where is your cell phone? Desktop
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Prayer
4. Your father? Prayer
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Mountains
7. Your favorite drink? Soda
8. Your dream/goal? Peacefulness
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Computers
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Stronger
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Grandchildren
17. Where did you grow up? Alabama
18. Last thing you did? Tinkle
19. What are you wearing? T-shirt
20. Your TV? Pretty
21. Your pet? FAT
22. Friends? Wonderful
23. Your life? BLESSED
24. Your mood? Peachy
25. Missing someone? Bobby (my son)
26. Vehicle? Suzuki
27. Something you’re not wearing? Aint tellin'
28. Your favorite store? Goodwill
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Lastnight
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? HUSBAND
33. One place that you go to over and over? Church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Bob
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
O.k. now who to pass this on to...
1. Carrie, at The Crazy Coopers.
2. Julieann, @ My Daily Life as Wife and Mother.
3. Mrs. M, @ Keeper of Our Home.
4. Paula, @ Miss Paula's Gathering of Friends.
5. Celestina Marie, @ La Rea Rose.
6. Carrie, @ Farming on Faith.
I hope everyone will play along. It was fun.
Now, I just wanted to share some photos I've taken over the past two years. Not for any particular reason, just one's that I have taken and feel like sharing, and ones that really caught my eye and my heart. Just pretty and lovely things.
I hope you will enjoy them.
I'm not sure why, but I have always found cemetery's lovely and peaceful. I guess it's because I know that when my body is put in a grave, I will be with my Lord. Yet, cemetery's where loved ones were placed long ago, just always seem so peaceful.
Just an adorable little fellow eating sunflower seeds, from underneath an old and unused clothes line.
A quiet, serene, and beautiful back country road I happened upon one day. So peacefull, so lovely, birds and bugs were all that could be heard.
A window on an old and abandoned well house. the farm in now abandoned, and falling into disrepair. What shame to loose such history and loveliness.
I hope your day is filled with fun and beauty where ever the Lord may lead you.
Make time for fun and beauty in all you do.